Thursday 4 April 2013

A Bad day (again)

Well, I tried a few new strategies, but should have really experimented before using actual money during the trial period, or started with a smaller amount (like £2)!

Anyway, I tried the two new strategies as they offered better odds, and I found out why the odds were better.

First strategy was placing a lay bet on the goal being scored in 0-10 minutes of the game. This offered protection against the 0-0 result, and when placed bets on over 0.5 goals, I tended to pick a few games that ended 0-0 at half time. So, I did a few bets on the Easter Sunday, and low and behold, every bet I placed had a goal in the 0-10th minute and lost 4 out 6 games, and I was aiming for 1 out of 6 losses!!! Bad choice, and will consider this strategy at a later date, after following the results a bit longer.

The second strategy I was looking at is laying 0-0 at half-time. Odds are around 1.3, which I won 50% (only two games picked), but it is more risky as I am betting for a half time result, and the result are normally 0-0, but a good bet if you think a game will have an early goal in the first 10 minutes, especially as odds are 1.06 for over 0.5 goals at beginning of the matches (on average).



No comments:

Post a Comment