Saturday 20 April 2013

Friday football - 19/04/13

There were not many games of interest to bet on, so I only ended up placing three bets.

19:00
Ajax v Heerenveen - 29th (1-0) 1-1
I wanted to lay 0-0 at HT but the odds were the same as laying 0-10 min first goal (FG), so I went decided to lay 0-10 FG at 1.30, and luckily the first goal was scored in the 29th minute. With hindsight, I should have layed 0-0 at HT once I won my bet as the odds dropped to a reasonable odd, but I fought against it as I am trying to only bet 0-10 FG.

19:30
M'Gladbach v Augsburg - 29th (1-0) 1-0
Montpellier v Lyon - 29th (1-1) 1-2
After looking at the stats I decided to pick the French match as Montpellier only had 1 game out of 16 that had a goal inside the first 10 minute. Luckily both games had a scored but in the 29th minute (same as Ajax game). Again, if I was daring I could have layed the 0-0 HT score, but chose against it.

19:45
Hull v Bristol City (0-0) 0-0
The good thing about laying 0-10 FG is that after 10 minutes you know you have won or lost, so I placed a bet on Hull match. Again, I won but on this occasion I would have lost if I decided to lay the 0-0 HT score.

20:00
Mallorca v Vallecano - 7th (1-1) 1-1
Luckily I missed this game as I didn't realise there was a La Liga match playing, and this had a goal inside the first ten minutes, so I would have lost.

Profit for 19/04/13 on Betfair

I am still testing this strategy out, as my win/loss is 68 wins and 17 losses (80% win rate), so still ironing out the bugs. Saturday and Sunday matches will be interesting, as the games are spread out over the day. If I do well I may post, if I lose I will more than likely avoid posting.


No comments:

Post a Comment