Monday 8 April 2013

Monday Football 08/04/13

Not many interesting games on that I am willing to bet on.

So debating whether to bet for the sake of it, or have a look and pick one (or all). If no goals are scored in the first 10 minutes then I will win 60% of the stake. But if one (or even two) get a goal in the first 10 minutes I will lose around 50%, and more if two or more loses.

Lay 0-10 minute first goal

Man Utd v Man City - lay odds 5.1

Roma v Lazio - Lay odds 5.2

Sevilla v Ath Bilbao - Lay odds 5.0

I am not sure, but I will take a look at the frequency and make my choice later.
Man Utd have scored 7 times out 15, but Man City has had 7 0-0 score at half-time. Either way, I do not know what to pick. It could be 0-0 or an early goal may be possible.


Lay 0-0 at half-time

Man Utd v Man City - lay odds 3.5

Roma v Lazio - Lay odds 3.5

Sevilla v Ath Bilbao - Lay odds 3.75

If you have a feeling that there will be an early goal, then laying a bet on 0-0 at halftime is also a good bet. All the games could have an early goal, so one of these should happen, and in some case both result will be possible.

This is why this strategy is more intriguing than the over 0.5 goal strategy, where a 0-0 result will be bad, but in the laying of 0-10 first goal, it is a winning bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment