Sunday 21 April 2013

Saturday Football 20/04/13

My bets for the day, I have noticed that the German Bundesliga is an interesting league to bet.

12:30
Huddersfield v Millwall - 37th (1-0)
I thought this may have an early goal so avoided this one as Huddersfield has had an early goal in 6 out of 21. I also avoided laying 0-0 at HT due to both teams having a high percentage chance of it finishing 0-0 at HT (around 33%)

12:45
Burnley v Cardiff - 27th
Cardiff scored the first goal in the 27th minute, so won the 0-10 FG. I decided to bet over 1.5 at 1.2, as I hope Cardiff win and get win the Championship.

14:30
B Leverkusen v Hoffenheim - 16th (2-0) 5-0
Dortmund v Mainz - 1st (1-0) 2-0
Frankfurt v Schalke - 41st (1-0) 1-0
For some silly reason, I decided to lay 1-0 at half-time instead of the usual 0-0 for the Dortmund match, so after scoring in the 1st minute, I did hope that another goal would have been scored. I did, however bet under 1.5 at 23/1.

15:00
QPR v Stoke - 42nd (0-1) 0-2
Birmingham v Leeds - 71st (0-0) 1-0
I placed a bet for 0-10 FG for Birmingham game as I thought that it would be 0-0 at half-time. I did consider betting on a goal in second half as Leeds tend to have goals in the second half compared to the first half.

16:00
Marseille v Brest - 45th (1-0) 1-0
This was the only game played, and both teams had a high chance of being 0-0 at half-time so decided to lay 0-10 FG.

17:00
Genoa v Atalanta - 6th (1-1) 1-1
Real Madrid v Betis - 45th (1-0) 3-1
Luckily I picked Real Madrid, and I wanted to lay the 0-0 at HT, but the odds were around 1.2, so I chose the 0-10 FG. I didn't pick the Genoa match as Atalanta had a high number of games (6/16) that had a goal in the first 10 minute. I also decided to lay the both teams to score, and luckily got out before Betis scored. I didn't win much for that.

17:30
Bremen v Wolfsburg - 13th (0-2) 0-3
I did not highlight this match to bet, but I won a few games, so I decided to lay both teams to score (BTS) @ 2.4 in the 10th minute, which then produced a goal, and the odds went to 5.3, so if I waited for a few more minutes I would have better odds! Luckily Werder Bremen never scored, but I got out in the second half so didn't win much again. I was only aiming to win 20% of my stake.

19:00
Barcelona v Levante - 84th (0-0) 1-0
I did not realise that Barcelona was playing so did a bet on laying 0-0 at half-time. I really shouldn't have done this, as it was not in my notes. I lost.
I did look at the stats for Barcelona and noticed that if no goals were scored up to 50th minute, Barcelona tended to score the first goal in the 80-90th minute, so I should placed a wager in the 78th minute for a goal. Again, I was not confident in picking this.

19:45
Alkmaar v  PSV - 36th (0-1) 1-3
Udinese v Lazio - 19th (1-0) 1-0
I chose to lay 0-10 FG as Udinese was involved in only 2 out of 15 matches that had an early goal.

I decided to pick the PSV match for over 1.5 goals in the second half at 1.15, even though this is a league I do not really look at, but I am looking at 0-0 at half-time for these games (the top teams in the weak leagues). the odds was pretty good as I looked at the odds in the 30th minute, but chose against it as I thought that it may end goalless, but a goal was scored. I am trying to be strict on picking matches.


21:00
Valencia v Malaga - 25th (4-1)
I did not bet but would have layed the 0-10 FG, but forgot,

Profit for 20/04/13
I did not really make much today, but I am still experimenting, but I appear to be betting on this different events. I really need to just lay the 0-10 FG and 0-0 HT. I am not sure why I am doing this, as I cannot work out how profitable it is if I continue betting different areas...

Sunday, I will try and follow this rule, but I may play the over goal market in the second half if the odds are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment