Thursday 4 April 2013

Europa League 04/04/13 - Two strategies 0-0 at HT and 0-10 first goal scored


I am looking at two strategies which I did terrible on over Easter Sunday, but I am slightly bored of the over goal market, so fancy trying this.

I will pick one match, but unsure which to go for. The odds for half-time is a lot better, but laying for the first goal not to be scored in the first 10 minutes of the game will be short lived, and I will know whether I win or not in a matter of minutes.

Obviously, if I pick the 0-10 minutes, then if I win, I can decide on over 0.5 goals market on any matches that appear to have goals. Tottenham will be my favourite to pick if Bale is playing, with Chelsea next.
Newcastle have been rather tight in the Europa, so could win (or lose) by one goal.

Lay 0-10 minutes first goal scored
The odds to lay that the first goal is not scored in the first 10 minutes of the match

Tottenham v FC Basel @ 4.9
Benfica v Newcastle @ 5.6
Chelsea v Rubin Kazan @ 5.7
Fenerbahce v Lazio @ 6.0

Lay 0-0 at Half-time

Tottenham v FC Basel @ 3.65
Benfica v Newcastle @ 3.15
Chelsea v Rubin Kazan @ 3
Fenerbahce v Lazio @ 2.8

Odds taken from Betfair website on 04/04/13 at 12:35pm. (odds may have changed)

I will follow this up with the result and the time the first goal was scored in each match, and may provide the match I picked, but if I lose, I may keep that quiet.

Also, I was considering laying the favourite to win the match: Tottenham (1.52), FC Basel (1.51) and Chelsea (1.59) as I do not believe they will all win, as I do think there will be a draw or surprise result - normally the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment