Saturday 30 March 2013

7 days...

I have recovered my loss of three games last weekend with a high number of bets placed on Good Friday, with only one failing (£2 loss so not that bad and did not really affect my profit).
From 23/03/13 - 29/03/13

I am now going to look at another strategy which may mix with the over goal market, and play both together, but we will see.

There were only two games I placed which I moved away from the over goals market, mainly the Both Teams to Score (BTS) with Leicester v Millwall. I was only going to bet on the other Championship game being played at the same time Derby v Bristol City as I thought that would be more likely to have goals. With Leicester having a man sent off in the 4th minute, I decided to bet that BTS would not happen, as Leicester with a man down, may just play defensive for the remainder of the game. A goal was scored in the 80th minute, so I was right (in this case).

The Scunthorpe game, I just bet on this in the 80th minute (odds at 1.16) and they were leading 2-1, so I just took a chance - no idea why I picked this, but I was looking at the League One games 

Also, I have done a few bets on under 4.5 goals at the beginning of the match, but I don't think I will continue with this, as I cannot bet throughout the game in case they lose, and the odds are poor, when I get bet over 0.5 and get about the same odds, and also bet on other matches once it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment