Thursday 26 May 2011

Unders and Overs - Betfair

This is one of my preferred bets on Betfair which I find the safest and more likely for me to win.

Why is this good? Well, for one thing all you are betting for are the number of goals. Do you think there will be more or less goals.

One of the things I tend to look out for, is I tend to look at the home teams form and the away team form and see whether they concede or are very defensive.

Option 1 - under 2.5 goals where odds are above evens.
The odds normally favour under 2.5 goals or over 2.5 goals, so I tend to bet on the unlikely event. For example if the odds for under 2.5 goals is 2.4, then if I bet £10 on this, I will lose £10 if this is over 2.5 goals. So I will hope that the first half has few goals, and if I am lucky it will still be goalless. In this case, the odds for over 1.5 goals will normally be evens or a bit better, so betting £10 on over 1.5 goals gives you a win-win situation and if it only 2 goals are scored then you win on both events.

Option 2 - Over 2.5 goals where odds are above evens.
Should the odds favour a low scoring goal, then I bet over 2.5 goals, and hope for an early goal, which if it does happen, then the under 2.5 goals will have odds greater then evens.
A bet on both will enable you to win in both events, although you do not win much.

No comments:

Post a Comment