Sunday 29 May 2011

Play off Finals 2010/11

Huddersfield v Peterborough

This has goals galore, or so they say in the Sun Newspaper.
I am not that familiar for games in the lower league, so a risky bet for over 1.5 goals in the first half @ 2.56 on Bet fair looks good.

Although I am going to wait for the odds to increase to 3, so no goals for the first ten minutes, then I hope that 2 goals are scored.

And the forecast score is 2-3 from the Sun.

I am not sure but will go for the over 1.5 goals in first half, but will not put much on it, but the odds are worth the risk.

BET: over 1.5 goals in first half, but wait til the tenth minute before betting, and hope no goals are scored.

Reading v Swansea

Not sure about this game, it is forecast for a 1-0 win to Reading, but I have slight feeling that Swansea could make it.

BET: go for under 1.5 goals, and hope no goals are scored in first half, so if you are unsure, you can then bet that it will be over 1.5 goals (normally around evens if still 0-0).













Odds are taken from Betfair, and may have changed since this was published.

When the two games are finished, I will publish a new blog with the results, and whether I was right or wrong.

Please do not bet with money you do not have, and always do your own research before betting.

No comments:

Post a Comment