Saturday 13 August 2011

Weekend 13th August 2011

Well the first game of the Premiership is almost ready to begin

Odds taken from Betfair.com


I will hopefully provide the odds for over 1.5 and 2.5 goals for the Premiership games, as I am curious whether goals is a more predictable game to bet on. You are only going for the number of goals rather than predicting who will win, lose, or even draw - that is three outcomes that could happen.
In goals, you have either over 1.5, or under 1.5, so you have two outcomes.

Wigan v Norwich and Newcastle v Arsenal are ones I am thinking of betting on the over 1.5 goals.

Low odds, you say, well the reason why I am trying this out is because on the Betfair forum, they have a tip on betting for 1 goal or more, and starting with £100, but for me the odds are to low to play that, but with 2 goals or more, the odds are more interesting and you just need to win 4 games to recover your starting bet. It may be more risky if you lose, as you have a higher chance of losing. But this is my experiment, and I had £15 free bet from SkyBet, so will use that bonus to play with and see how far I get with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment