Saturday 6 August 2011

Premiership Relegation odds

Well, the football is almost upon us for the Premiership, and I have looked at the odds of the Premiership teams to be relegated






















So Swansea, Norwich and QPR are favourite to go down. I am not sure whether they will all go down, but as always I believe two of the teams will outperform their status and win a few games and be in mid-table position until Christmas where either injury or suspension affect them, or the teams work out how to play against them, and they will begin to struggle in the second half of the season.

I do not have much knowledge on them to be able to guess which of the three is likely or unlikely to go down, but have added this so that midway in the season I can see how much the odds will change.

No comments:

Post a Comment