Saturday 7 April 2012

Friday 6th April - RESULT

CHAMPIONSHIP
Reading v Leeds (0-0) 2-0
Scored late in second half, so if you betted over 1.5 goals at beginning of second half, you would have good odds for the game.
Burnley v Brighton (1-0) 1-0
Watford v Blackpool (0-1) 0-2
Barnsley v West Ham (0-3) 0-4

PREM
Swansea v Newcastle (0-1) 0-2
I was unsure to bet on this, and at 0-1 at half-time, the odds were 1.44 for over 1.5 goals in the 60th minute, which I did not take. In hindsight I should have just placed a bet as there is always a goal in Newcastle matches in the second half.


STATISTICS
Over 1.5 goals
Premier League -  1/1
Championship - 3/4
League One - 4/5
League Two - 10/12

A high percentage of games ended up with 2 or more goals, so I was very lucky in the teams I picked were likely to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment