Saturday 17 August 2013

Championship 17/08/13

The first games for the Premiership is starting today, and this is the third week for the Championship. The stats are still too early to find any patterns, but the games below are the teams that have both been involved in Both Teams to Score (BTS)

Leeds v Sheff Wed @ 1.79
Derby v Leicester @ 1.78
Middlesbrough v Blackpool @ 1.83
QPR v Ipswich @ 1.88

I don't think all the matches listed will be involved again, but there are always a few teams that have a high rate of BTS, so I am going to look again after a few more matches have been played, but I am still interested in the Lay 0-10min and now Lay 11-20 min for the first goal, as not many teams are involved in early goals.
So far, out the first 24 matches (including yesterday match) there has not been a goal in the first 10 minutes. Does that mean there will 2-3 games with an early goal...

I have done rather poorly in the laying of the early goal, but I do like playing this (even though I lose), but I need to play the over 0.5 goals which I more likely to win, but the odds are too low (which is my I win more).

With the added element of laying 11-20 minutes, the odds now increase to around 1.5 (from 1.2) although there is now a higher risk of me losing more times.

I have picked the Leeds match, and if I win this then I may pick the Liverpool game. If I lose I may try and stick to the over 0.5 goals until I build up my funds.

Who knows what I will do, but I really need to play properly this year and see if I can actually make a profit.

No comments:

Post a Comment