Monday 26 September 2011

Football 27th September

I am now playing a strategy that I used a long time ago.
Working out the form teams at home and away, then choosing two from the home team to win outright, and then the two away sides not to lose.
So in effect you are betting on 4 outcomes

Home wins
Brighton v Crystal Palace HW @ 1.73
Derby v Barnsley HW @ 1.83
West Ham v Ipswich  HW @ 1.57

Away side to not lose
Coventry v Blackpool AW @  2.5; Draw @ 3.3
Doncaster v Hull AW @ 2.5; Draw @ 3.3
Wycombe v Preston  AW @ 2.25; Draw @ 3.25

Odds are taken from the Coral website, and may have changed since this was published.

So the games that are of interest for Tuesday night are listed above. So if all come true, then I would have won my bet. If a few go against me then I may still win depending on whether they were in my pick, as I will only choose two from the three in each box.

No comments:

Post a Comment