Thursday 22 September 2011

Football 24th September

I am now viewing the Home and away form and the ones who score highest will be the only teams I will look at.
I used to bet on two home teams to win, and two away teams to not lose, so I did four bet.
It was good money, and I made a bit, but the annoying thing was it took too much time analysing the games.

Home wins

*Chelsea v Swansea @ 1.22
*Charlton v Chesterfield @ 1.37
*Huddersfield v Leyton Orient @ 1.5
*Sheffield Wed v Exeter @ 1.62
*Morecambe v Bristol Rovers @ 2.2

Oxford Utd v Accrington Stanley @ 1.83
Shrewsbury v Torquay  @ 1.83
Newcastle v Blackburn @ 1.83
Derby v Millwall @ 2.38
Middlesbrough v Ipswich @ 1.73
Cheltenham v Hereford @ 1.8
Notts County v Rochdale @ 1.91


Away wins

*Burnley v Southampton @ 2.25
*Portsmouth v Blackpool @ 2.8
*Bournemouth v Hartlepool @ 3
*Wycombe v Sheffield Utd @ 2.1

Plymouth v Macclesfield  @ 2.4
Doncaster v Crystal Palace @ 2.75
Bury v MK Dons @ 2.1
Bristol City v Hull @ 2.63


I have asterisked the favourites that I believe will get a result

Odds are taken from the Coral website, so may change.

No comments:

Post a Comment