Thursday 13 September 2012

Football - 14/09/12

Well, I am glad International week is over as I lost the majority of times, and must get in the habit of betting on the Premiership, Championship only

Championship fixtures
The Championship fixtures has a few teams that have had BTS so I could play that, but I am going to settle on over 1.5 goals, so the teams that are interesting are:- Charlton v Crystal Palace, Brightton v Sheff Wed, Bristol City v Blackburn, Cardiff v Leeds and Wolves v Leicester.

Premiership fixtures
For the Premiership the majority of games are over 1.5 goals, but has this will be their second home or away game, I cannot see any trends with these, but will consider Aston Villa v Swansea, Norwich v West Ham, Arsenal v Southamption, Reading v Tottenham and Man Utd v Wigan.

Hopefully I have the majority of  games right as there is an 75% chance in the Championship and 86% in the Premiership.

Unders/Overs 2.5 goals is also an interesting bet to play, although the result is slightly bias to over 2.5 goals. A worthy double bet, but I am going to avoid for now, and play safe until I get my losses back.

No comments:

Post a Comment