Tuesday 21 August 2012

Championship 21/08/12 - Result

Well, I should have expected that there would be goals for the midweek fixtures.

Championship Statistics
There was 64% for over 2.5 goals, and 73% for Both Teams to Score (BTS) which evened out the results

I have included the total statistics which is 23 games, and the overall result is over 1.5 goals is 16/23 (70%) and under 2.5 goals is 14/23 (61%), and Brighton v Cardiff was the first goalless game played in the Championship.

My betting strategy that I am using is looking at the over 1.5 goals, and I won tonight with the Bristol City v Crystal Palace at 1.45 which is not that much.

The other interest is betting on the BTS (Both Team to Score) when a team scores early, and then laying on the BTS which is around 3 or more. Then betting BTS when the odds are favourable, so you win around 50% of your starting stake. I didn't win in tonight for this as I picked Blackpool v Leeds,and the Sheff Wed v Birmingham.
I am still looking to see whether the odds for BTS is worthy of betting or laying, but the odds are 50-50 now, so cannot tell which way the division sway in this statistic.
The next games will tell me more (or less)...

No comments:

Post a Comment