Tuesday 25 October 2011

Midweek - 25/10/11

Found the four form teams for home and away games, and not sure how confident I am in picking them. I am starting to favour betting on half-time/full-time results, as they appear to be more interesting and only need to concentrate on one game.

Home Win
*Crawley Town v Dag & Red
Oxford Utd v Plymouth
Shrewsbury v Accrington Stanley
*Cheltenham v Crewe

Away team not to lose
Scunthorpe v Huddersfield (A/A @ 3.55)
Barnet v Southend (A/A @ 3.75)
*Wycombe v Charlton (A/A @ 3.15)
*Torquay v AFC Wimbledon (A/A @ 5.3)

I have decided to go for Crawley Town, Cheltenham to win at home, and Charlton and AFC Wimbledon to not lose away. Odds for this with Coral is 4.6

Also, going for Barnet v Southend to be A/A at HT/FT @ 3.75. I have also put the odds for the away to be winning at half-time and full-time. It is good odds, and if they are leading at half-time, I tend to then bet that they do not win, so that I win no matter what the outcome. I am still trying to figure out whether it may be better to just bet on the half-time result (odds start off lower).

Alternative Bets 
I am now looking at the results for the top and bottom team in each league and their result. So for the team in first position, a win, and the bottom team to lose.

League One
1st Charlton to win @ 1.83
24th Leyton Orient  to lose @ 2.63
League Two
1st Crawley Town to win @ 1.36
24th Plymouth to lose @ 1.44

For the above to come true, the odds are around 9.42

Last weekend games were
Premiership
1st Man City to win CORRECT 
20th Blackburn to lose CORRECT 
Championship
1st Southampton to win WRONG 
24th Bristol City to lose CORRECT 
League One
1st Charlton to win CORRECT 
24th Exeter to lose WRONG
League Two
1st Crawley Town to win CORRECT 
24th Plymouth to lose CORRECT 

looking at this, in hindsight it seems the majority are correct but I got the feeling the previous week could have been worse, so will keep a list as I go on (until I get bored).

No comments:

Post a Comment